With 12+ years of marketing experience across channels, markets and business models, I work with select startups to develop their growth engines. I love what I do. 🙂
I believe strongly in:
- Equipping my clients to grow on their own, past our engagement
- Sustainable methods for growth
- Having a healthy level of skepticism for growth shortcuts
I’ve been lucky enough to have worked with startups in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
My projects consist of a mix of acquisition, conversion, retention, analytics and metrics and follow my fine-tuned process below:
- Research – I start by interviewing your data, marketing and product leaders. I use your product and review your past and current marketing efforts. I then map out your marketing, design and engineering resources and comb through your data for opportunities.
- Insights – I combine everything I’ve learned about your company with my past experience of what works and ideas on the future. Out of all this I develop high level recommendations for your product.
- Execution – Now for my favorite part; growing your business. From my insights, I develop focused, short term projects. This allows me to get results and move on to the next opportunity faster than traditional marketing firms.
I work with startups who have found product/market fit and are already generating sales. My clients are typically between their Seed and Series B rounds and my projects start at $10,000.
Contact me with a short description of your product to discuss how we can work together.